AGENDA / PROGRAM
The Strategy sessions will focus on the evolving role of HR as a strategic partner, as well as trends related to sustainability, ethics, data-driven decision-making, and business transformation.
- HR as a Strategic Leader
- Ethics & Accountability
- Technology and Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Business and HR Transformation
The Culture sessions will focus on the importance of developing a positive organizational culture, promoting employee experience, and creating a strong employer brand that appeals to top talent. The category also includes trends related to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) and inclusive workplaces.
- Organizational Culture Recalibration
- Employee Experience & Engagement
- Well-being and Psychological Safety
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
The People sessions will emphasize the importance of talent management and development, as well as the need to create a positive employee experience in the context of new forms of work arrangements, the gig economy, and the hybrid world of work.
- Talent Management
- Learning and Skill Development
- Personal Agility and Resilience
- Performance Management
- Gig Economy, Remote, and Hybrid Working
The Leadership sessions will highlight the importance of purpose-driven, authentic, agile, and inclusive leadership that prioritizes mindfulness, well-being, and effective change management
- Purpose-Driven Leadership
- Authenticity and Transparency
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mindfulness and Well-Being
- Change Management and Transformation
The 2024 program will be announced soon.
Interested in Speaking at the event? Please apply with your story!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER:
We know HR. We love HR. We connect with HR.
Porto, one of the oldest cities in Portugal, is a city of
culture and leisure, a cosmopolitan and contemporary
place. From the excellent facilities to the wide
range of hotels available in the region, Porto is the perfect
destination for The HR Congress 2024. All attendees will leave with a memorable experience.